LBW Training Center Information
LBW Training Center is an authorized American Heart Association AHA training center for CPR, BLS, ACLS, & PALS. We also offer TNCC, ENPC, NRP, and community courses.
- LBW Training Center is an authorized American Heart Association AHA training center for CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS. We also offer TNCC, ENPC, NRP, and community courses.
- Join us for an upcoming ACLS Renewal class in Tempe, AZ. Several ACLS Renewal classes offered each month.
- This is a Basic Life Support Course. We will review the current standards for BLS for Healthcare Providers as set forth by the American Heart Association.
- Heartsaver CPR AED $49, approx. 3 4 hours. Heartsaver CPR AED is a classroom, video based, instructor led course that teaches adult CPR and AED use, as well.
- TNCC provides you with core level trauma knowledge and skills in an interactive format. Register online to secure your place in class. CEU s available.
- Corporate Training. Click Here for Blended Learning Options. Please call 602 283 0079 to inquire about pricing and to schedule your course.
- NRP has been designed to teach an evidence based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to hospital staff who care for newborns at the time of delivery, including.
- Join us for ENA s ENPC course at our Tempe classroom. Register online to secure your seat in class. CEU s available.