CPR Education Information
American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, and BLS certification classes in the Bay Area including Contra Costa, Alameda, Solano, San Francisco and Santa Clara Counties.
- All CPR Education instructors work or worked in either the medical or emergency response field. We re friendly, fun, and committed to providing interesting,.
- Not everybody requires the formality of the full certification courses. Many families, and quite often those with new or expecting parents, want to learn CPR simply.
- Visit the post for more. CPR Education 1001 Harvey Drive, Suite 144 Walnut Creek, CA 94597. 925 335 6076.
- CPR Education provides AHA authorized CPR training at various locations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We also offer on site training for groups, businesses.
- Who Needs BLS This American Heart Association course is designed specifically for healthcare professionals and is designed for healthcare providers both in and out.
- Investing in the safety and training of your employees can not only help saves lives, reduce recovery times, and mitigate potential lawsuits following medical.
- CPR Express is different from our regular classes in that it is a non certifying course. You ll learn exactly what you need to in a time frame that suits your needs.
- In Home CPR Certification Learn in the comfort of your own home. Individual or Group options are available. Call 925 335 6076.