All courses for CPR, PALS, BLS and ACLS certification offered by Nationwide Health Training have been crafted by medical professionals with decades of experience in certification course creation
Our innovative program offerings make keeping up with your required credentials such as BLS, PALS and ACLS certification online courses convenient and accessible, anytime from anywhere.
ACLS Online Certification
ACLS Online Certification offered by Nationwide Health Training is designed to assist healthcare professionals who provide care during cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies and will include ACLS algorithms, team dynamics, identifying and managing different types of emergency situations.
In 2015, the American Heart Association released updates to the ACLS guidelines which will be good through 2020. While there were no major changes to the guidelines, some of the notable updates were:
• Cardiac Arrest Medication Change
• Ultrasound for ETT Confirmation
• ECMO as a possible alternative to CPR in certain patients
ACLS recertification courses are also available once your certification card expires.
ACLS Certification course includes the following:
• On the spot certification
• Instant online access
• No boring video modules required!
• 100% self-paced
• Free training materials that are all optional
• We offer non-medical certifications for working professionals, such as First Aid, AED and CPR Certification.
• Medical professionals from all 50 states have enrolled in our online classes to earn their certification, training, or ongoing education
Share with your friends and help them